Passengers booking flight tickets with cheapflightsbank.com are subject to the following term and conditions:
1. Total price shown includes all applicable taxes and our fees. Your credit card may be billed in multiple charges totalling the above amount.
2. Airfares are guaranteed only upon ticketing, and not upon submission of payment details. If there would be any issue with the booking or payment, we will notify you as soon as possible through email and phone. Otherwise, we will send you the E-ticket of your booking. All bookings and fares are guaranteed only after being ticketed.
3. All Tickets are Non-refundable, Non-transferable unless otherwise specified.
4. We will send your booking confirmation and e-tickets to the email address provided by you while purchasing the product. Please check your itinerary details and if they match with the details you've entered while making the reservation as we will not be able make any changes to your itinerary and passenger name/names after 24 hours from the time the reservation was made and cheapflightsbank.com will not be responsible for any such errors. For any changes after 24 hours form the time the reservation was made, airlines rules and regulations will be applicable and will incur a fare difference and penalty that the airlines may deem fit as per the fares rules of the particular reservation.
5. Traveller’s names must match government-issued photo IDs exactly to avoid being denied boarding and/or paying a change fee.
6. We do not accept any changes or cancellations over the email or chat. For any cancellations and changes passengers will have to call us on our toll free +1-866-886-0836 at least 24 hours from the time of flight departure.
7. Prices may not include baggage fees or other fees charged directly by the airline. Free baggage allowance provided to the passenger where is applicable by the airline's side, varying according to routes and class of seat. Airlines may charge additional fees for checked-in baggage and extra baggage or other optional services. Please call the airlines directly for the most recent updates regarding the baggage allowance, weight and dimensions of bags.
8. Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person.
9. We understand that sometimes plans change, if your flight is originating from the USA and you wish to make any changes or cancellations to your reservation after 24 hours from the time the reservation was made the same day, it will be subject to airline penalties and fare difference if there is any.
10. All credit or debit cards must have a verifiable US billing address and billing telephone number. Online credit card transactions are authorized at the time a user or anyone acting on their behalf accepts these Terms & Conditions and continues with the purchase.
11. cheapflightsbank.com is not responsible for the VISA formalities. Please consult the relevant embassy or consulate for this information.
12. Health Recommendation: Recommended inoculations for travel may change at any time. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain all recommended inoculations, take all recommended medication and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip.
13. Insurance / Travel Insurance: - The Company strongly recommends that the Client takes out adequate travel insurance. The Client is herewith recommended to read the terms of any insurance to satisfy them as to the fitness of cover. The Company will be pleased to quote you for insurance.
14. Changes :- If you wish to change any item other than increasing the number of persons in your party/ booking And providing we can accommodate the change, you will have to pay an amendment Fee of USD 50.00 per booking plus the airlines/ supplier charges (if any) .From time to time we are required to collect additional taxes . You will be informed for any additional taxes prior to ticket issuance/ re issuance. After ticket issuance most of the airlines do not allow changes.
A. Cancellation before ticket issuance: - Should you or any member of your party be forced to cancel your flights, we must be notified by the person who made the booking and who therefore responsible for the payment of cancellation charges over the phone by a call to uur customer care number +1-866-886-0836.
B. Cancellation after ticket issuance: - Cancellation after ticket issuance will result in loss of 100 % of total cost of all travel arrangements in most cases.
16. Force Majeure :- We accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage or alterations , delays or changes arising from unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as war or threat or war , riot, Civil Strife , industrial Dispute including air traffic control disputes , terrorist activity , natural & nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions , technical problems with Transport , closure or congestion of airports or ports , cancellation of schedules by scheduled airlines. You can check the current position in any country by contacting the foreign and commonwealth office.
17. A direct flight in the aviation industry is any flight between two points by an airline with no change in flight numbers, which may include a stop at an intermediate point. The stop over may either be to get new passengers (or allow some to disembark) or a mere technical stop over (i.e., for refuelling) or due to operational reasons.
18. In exceptional circumstances, cheapflightsbank.com may not be able to issue airline tickets for confirmed bookings due to ticketing restrictions outside its control. If this occurs we will attempt to notify you and organize a refund or arrange an alternative. Where you choose an alternative and it is more expensive than your original booking, you may be responsible for paying the difference.
19. In order to prevent card holders and the company against any fraudulent transaction, Your booking may be subject to credit authorization process where you might be required to send us copy of your credit card and a photo id along with a duly filled credit card authorization form or docu sign, with the details of your purchased flight booking, authorizing us to process your payment. Due to high number of fraud transactions in the past, our fraud team may ask you to fill up a payment authorization form and send it to us with the front and the back copy of your card and a copy of your govt. issued photo ID. We only ask you to provide the aforementioned documents if it is a Third party payment (Credit card holder is not one of the passengers), If the travel is to a high risk destination (A destination for which we have had more than 3 fraud transactions in the past), if the card used is billed outside the USA or if the departure is within next 30 days. Please be assured that all documents are destroyed once verified. We do not publish or distribute any personal information to anyone other than the supplier and airlines.
20. If you require any further information on above mentioned points regarding refund/cancellation /special request please call our customer care on +1-866-886-0836 or email us on email@example.com.
Information exchange for Latest Fares Updates For All Airline Tickets!